UC San Diego Innovation Calendar
In its 10th Year, the 2020 Biocom Global Life Science Partnering Conference is an exclusive partnering forum that provides senior executives, bankers, venture capitalists, and business development professionals from the leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to network and do business with one another from around the globe.
The partnering conference and the relationships you build promise to be fruitful for your business ventures this year and for many years to come. We are excited by the prospect of continuing an annual bio-pharma partnering conference that brings together leading deal makers and emerging biotechs from around the world, while providing a local San Diego venue to showcase the impressive accomplishments and progress taking place in one of the top biotech hubs in the world.
Join us in San Diego in February 2020, where industry leaders will debate current trends, companies will showcase their latest technologies and all attendees will have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one meetings with leading dealmakers.
- 360+ Attendees
- 650+ One-on-One Partnering Meetings
- Panel Discussions with Industry Thought Leaders from Around the Globe
- Fireside Chats from Industry Luminaries
- Keynote Presentations
- Access to Emerging Companies Seeking Funding and Partnerships
- Opening Welcome Reception at UCSD Center for Novel Therapeutics
- Gala Networking Reception Situated Atop La Jolla’s Coastline & Torrey Pines Golf Course